Bathroom Fitters in Watford
PROFESSIONAL BATHROOM INSTALLATION SERVICES
Prestige Bathroom Installations can supply all makes and manufacturers of bathroom products to accommodate any budget.
We can either supply the bathroom equipment/tiles for you or we can introduce you to our suppliers where we have trade discounts that can be passed onto our customers. .
Watford Bathroom Installations
Bathrooms are one of the most important rooms in any home and should be both practical and a place of relaxation. Prestige Bathroom Installations offers a stress-free bathroom fitting service from initial consultation to helping organise all of the purchasing of the bathroom equipment then project managing the entire bathroom installation.
Our Watford bathroom fitters are highly skilled and have the ability to overcome any issues that may arise during the rip out stage of a bathroom or the bathroom installation itself. The sign of a great bathroom installer is when they can adapt to these situations and still find a resolution that maintains or improves the original plan.
All carpets and flooring are always protected using the best coverings, Packexe, Industrial cardboard, dust sheets, etc. Our tradesmen treat your home with the utmost respect.
We dispose of all waste products from your home by a registered waste handler at the end of the bathroom install.
Our aim is that every step of the process will be hassle-free and a true collaboration that will result in a superior finish.
For extra peace of mind, we have Public Liability Insurance.
Stage one: Initial consultation at the customers home, This should take approximately 20 minutes to look at the current bathroom and discuss plans so we can base a quotation on the information given.
Stage two: An itemised quotation will be emailed underlining works description/ building material costs/waste removal costs and stage labour payments.
Stage three: If the quotation is successful a start date will be discussed and planned for. A further visit to the customers home will be arranged to organise all purchasing and to review the plans for the bathroom installation.
Stage four: Start date, all walkway areas will be protected and the bathroom rip out will commence.
Stage five: The bathroom installation should take between 10 and 15 days depending on the specification.
Stage six: On the last day of the bathroom fitting the waste will be removed. The bathroom will be cleaned and polished. All tools will be removed. All carpet protection will be removed and the floors will be hoovered.
Stage seven: During the course of the bathroom Installation stage payments will have been made throughout, the last payment will be due on completion.
Stage eight: Most customers generously write a review for us to post on our website. This benefits future customers who may wish to use our bathroom installation service.
Now you can enjoy your new bathroom…..
Watford Bathroom Supply & Fit Services
Prestige Bathroom Installations can provide customers with experienced and skilled bathroom fitters, tilers, bathroom flooring and bathroom installation services in Watford, Pinner, Harrow, Hemel Hempstead, Chesham, Amersham, and surrounding areas. We cover Hertfordshire, Middlesex and Buckinghamshire.
Our Watford bathroom installers add real value to your house renovation or home remodeling giving you a beautiful place to relax.
The process of bathroom design and bathroom installation can involve complex planning and coordination..
Prestige Bathroom Installations can project manage all of your Watford bathroom fitting, plumbing and tiling to minimise the distress and inconvenience that sometimes goes hand in hand with bathroom renovations within the home.
- No job is too small or too big: Bathroom, cloakroom, wet room, family bathroom, shower room, WC, floor tiling, wall tiling-we cover them all!
- Our bathroom installation service includes complete installation by an experienced and friendly bathroom fitter.
- All thoroughfare areas are dust sheeted and protected by various methods.
- Waste removal and disposal ecologically by our licensed waste handler.
- Full consultation, bathroom ideas, planning and bathroom design service.
- Re-plastering of walls and ceilings should it be required.
- Bathroom floor installer, for the removal of floorboards or sheet material damaged by moisture, replacement plywood and bathroom floor tiling.
- Bathroom light fittings, bathroom towel radiators, bathroom under floor heating, bathroom thermostats for the under floor heating, bathroom power shower installations.
- Fitting of baths, cloakrooms, toilets, showers and separate bathroom WCs.
- Bathroom carpentry (specially designed enclosures for hidden and wall hung toilets and bidets and cubby holes built into stud partitions to house toiletries etc).
- All types of bathroom floor and wall tiling, porcelain, natural stone, limestone, marble, granite, ceramic, mosaics, slate.
- FREE and quick return quotations.
- All work quality guaranteed and covered by public liability insurance for peace of mind.
- We have satisfied clients in Eastcote, Ruislip, Pinner, Hatch End, Watford, Moor Park, Northwood Hills, Northwood, Stanmore, Hemel Hempstead, St Albans, Apsley, Kings Langley, Abbots Langley, Bovingdon, Amersham, Chalfont, Gerrards Cross, Flaunden, Harrow Weald, Croxley, Croxley Green, Radlett, Rickmansworth, Bushey Heath, Maple Cross, Chorleywood and all over Herts and Bucks.
Prestige Bathroom Installations install all makes and manufacturers of bathroom sanitary and brassware such as Dorn Bracht, Bisque radiators, Barwell, Geberit wall hung toilets and flush plates, Laufen bathroom products, Hansgrohe, Axor, Pharo, Villeroy and Boch, Duravit, Bette, and many other leading brands, meaning no matter your bathroom ideas, we can make it happen.
We cater for every taste and budget in the Watford area, no job is too big or small. With so many years of experience in all aspects of fitting bathrooms, you can be sure of a quality bathroom installation.
With Over 25 Years Of
Darren recently completed our bathroom refit. This was a big job, completely gutting the existing bathroom, I was expecting problems along the way but needn't have worried. I cannot speak highly enough of Darren and the work he carried out.
From start to finish we were kept informed at each step.The quote was detailed and kept too with none of the usual 'builders' deviations. The detail to work is of the highest standard and exceptional quality, Darren is a true professional. Our bathroom is now by far our favourite room in the house!
I would have absolutely no issue with recommending Darren to friends, family or strangers! Trust me you will not be disappointed.
Darren has installed two bathrooms for us this year, completely stripping them out and starting from bare walls. His work is of outstanding quality – he works thoroughly and in detail on every aspect of the install and the finished result s are excellent. He has installed a walk-in wall to wall shower cubicle as well as a separate shower cubicle, replaced a bath, toilets and basin units plus tiled both floors and walls.
He protects existing carpets, etc, cleans and tidies at the end of every day and arranges waste collection at the end of the job. He is reliable, punctual and easy to work with, taking on board our requirements and solving problems as they arise. We would definitely recommend him.
This is the third bathroom Darren has done for us and we could not be happier in the way it has turned out. Once again Darren explained all the options, helped us to locate the fittings and delivered on budget, what more can we say but thank you. Would highly recommend. Read the full review on Google
Darren was recommended to us, and we are very glad we took up the recommendation, we cannot praise him and his work highly enough, he is pleasant, friendly and efficient, he left his workplace neat and tidy every evening, our bathroom has been transformed. We took up the recommendations he made for the supply of the bathroom equipment and also found them friendly helpful and efficient.
He has and an eye for detail which reflects in the finished product, he also takes great pride in his work, he puts in a full days work, which is reflected by the fact the job was finished within the estimated timespan.
Read the full review on Google